I can't find my credit cards!!!

mas2388

O.G.
May 17, 2006
I swear I had them somewhere!!! I'm not freaking out yet because I keep telling myself that they're somewhere in the house and since we're in the middle of moving, it's possible that my cc holder fell into some dark crevice somewhere...:crybaby:

I want to go to bed but now I have to find them! Help! LOL!

1- check if they are being used ( in case u forgot them seomwhere) if they are cancel them
2- if not look everywhere and you might have just misplaces them ( im a scatterbrain) so give it another 24hours.. if nothing cancnel them anyway jsut in case

Gosh, I hope you find them! I can't imagine the feeling of losing all of them. I tend to lose things when I put them in a "safe place." So safe that I forgot where I put it!

1- check if they are being used ( in case u forgot them seomwhere) if they are cancel them
2- if not look everywhere and you might have just misplaces them ( im a scatterbrain) so give it another 24hours.. if nothing cancnel them anyway jsut in case
^^^
Yikes:shocked:...not good. But maybe they are misplaced with all the moving. I freak out if I misplace a credit card or any bank info. Just monitor them on line, if possible, to make sure no one is using them.
Good luck and I hope you find them soon.:yes: