I can't find a Kari???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

I'm new to the MJ forums, and I've only had MJ flats and just recently bought a electric violet hiller! however I stumbled upon some pictures of the Kari and absolutely love it!!! There was one TPF member that posted pics of their Kari in Safron and it was to die for!!! I also saw a grey one online and love it, however I can't find any Kari's to purchase? was it only available in 2009? I'd love to own one!

thanks for your help :smile:

2. the kari wasn't re-released for resort nor will it be available s/s 10. your best bet is to call the boutiques to see if they're still available. nordstrom carried them. perhaps they're in the back or on a sales table somewhere? last resort are bonanzle and ebay. good luck!

3. awww...boo..
    thanks for your help guys! :smile:
    I hope to find a grey one! :biggrin:

4. aaannnd beb pulls through! and in a gorgeous color no less.

5. omg!!! that is beautiful!!! and i just bought the violet dr.q hillier!!! ack!!!! if only i waited!!

thanks for looking for me BEB :smile:

6. No problem!:hugs: