I can't enter the Bag contest.

1. I can't enter the contest for the Bag, because I love my job! I am a Teaching Assistant at a University, which means in return for teaching (which I love) and other duties (such as tutoring), my tuition is waived while I work on my Ph.D! The money is terrible, but that will pass, and in the meantime, I am doing exactly what I want to be doing with my life. How could I even pretend I'm not, even if it's for a great new bag? I just don't have it in me.

2. same here I love my job, ohh well it is not our turn to win

3. Maybe there'll be another contest to tell the best story about what a WONDERFUL job you have... ;)

4. Same here, I have a good job and just got an offer for an even better one-so I have no complaints.

5. It's great to hear that you have an occupation that you love! :yes:

6. That's so cute! I really hope when I get a job, I'll love it as much as you love your job. I have a lot of respect for teachers and TAs because they do so much and make a difference in a lot of people's lives.

7. We won't leave you all out!!! I am really happy to hear that you love your job!!! :party:

8. I'm on the same boat as well...I love my job too.It's nothing big since I just graduated from high school and am heading off to college this year but I get to hung out with my friends and make money at the same time.:love:

9. cool , not a lot can say that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice