I can't decide...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was talking to my husband last night, and he agreed with me that I should have my "dream bag" which at the moment is an LV damier neverful MM. However, when we were at Coach, there were a lot of bags that I loved, also I'm thinking of getting either a Poppy groovy or investing in a Legacy piece.

I cannot decide, should I save up for my "holy grail" bag, or just spend a fraction and get something else I'll really love.

2. Well, that's a hard one... I recently bought a couple Balenciagas and I could have got 5 bags for the price of those two. Go with your gut feeling. I say get the LV. You can still get the Coach bags you like. Just wait awhile in b/w purchases. Buy that time the bags you love at Coach could be at the outlet. And, you will get them less expensive. Good luck with ur decision. :smile:

3. Get the Louis!

4. Get your HG....otherwise you'll keep thinking about her, and could miss out on getting her for the best price. I did it with my blue kira....and it's the best coach purchase I EVER made.

5. I say do what is going to make you happy..I'am loving my Patent leather Poppy spotlight...Never thought a bag like this would keep me so content, but she has...I'm happy for that because, finances are slowly getting better so I don't need or want to go out and get another bag....So Good Luck!!!!!;)

6. I say save for the LV. You will enjoy finally having your HG!

7. It depends on what you'd like - are you someone that switches bags often? Is the LV something that you'll be settled with for a long period of time? I think LV is your best bet - Coach is always coming out with great items.

8. Get your HG! They are special! GL!

9. I would go with Coach. The practical side of me can't see spending more than what a Coach bag is on a handbag. When it will eventually wear out. Also, I like the fact Coach stands behind there product.

Good luck with your decision ~

10. i say get the LV if that's your HG!

11. get the LV....You can always get a groovy on sale..i like the old style groovys better and they are on sale everywhere..funny thing i have lots of lv, but have been using my poppy bags much more lol.

12. To be frank, I don't really have an HG bag.... mostly because as soon as I thought I had named one and got it... I was too scared to want to use it out of fear of damaging it or ruining it... maybe it's the impression that if I paid XXX for it that I'd need to use it less? (haha, kinda like lingerie,... or fancy jewelry?)

So I don't have an HG... there's nothing that I want more than anything else (save... for an 87 T-top V8 Z28 camaro in blue... )that way I use everything I have equally, and don't give one bag better or higher status than another. I use them equally, and as often as I can (when I'm not suck in a bag rut for a month!) so that I rotate.

Your feelings might vary, but hey, sometimes it's good to have something to lust or want for... but not always do you get it and get that sigh of "RELEIF!" you thought you would when it's in your hands!

13. save for the LV....don't settle...you'll STILL long for your HG. Trust me, it happened to me with a Balenciaga!

14. #14 Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
    I would say save for the LV Neverfull but.. here are so things to think about..

1) LV does not change or delete there lines.. The Neverful will be around for years to come..

2) There some great deals on the Neverful's on line, including a gorgeous Azul on Bonanzle (not mine or anyone I know).

3) If it si the bag you current want the most and is your HG you should get it or it will drive you nuts..

4) Coach discontinues bags all the time and if there is one you currently want it will go away fast..

5) Many times Coach bags show back up at the Outlet for much better prices. But if you want one that is Limited Edition it rarely goes to the Outlet and the Web has them for more than the PF price...

In the end get what your heart desires...

15. get the louis vuitton if you dont now you will just have a few bags you like but still pine for "THE ONE"!