I cant decide!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im going to get my MBMJ bag tomorrow and i cant decide which one to get.

Im stuck between the Totally Turnlock Natasha and the Classic Q Natasha.. Which one? For those who have had one which do you like better?

And just so I am in the right mindset when buying.. Ive never bought a designer purse before, is it really worth it?

2. I don't have either of these bags, but, I like Classic Q Natasha the best. And, YES, designer bags are worth it. Once you buy a designer handbag, you won't want to go back to anything less!

3. Yes it is worth it, once you compare to your non-designer bags, you realise what you were missing!

4. What color are you planning to get? Personally, I like the blue turnlock natasha that's out

5. Newsprint for the Classic Q and probably tan for the turnlock.

6. I'd go for the turnlock. Designer bags are so nice, and with a good usable style like Natasha you probably won't regret the purchase.

7. I like both but I had just ordered a few classic q natasha in different colors. I'm gonna need to choose between the raw sugar and newsprint. What color did you get?

The classic q bags have a more grainy and thicker leather....which I like. The total turnlock bags have shinnier thinner leather. I think it depends on what type of "look" you're going for.

8. I am planning to get it in Newsprint. Ahhh. I think I like the thicker leather more, it just seems more durable to me. I think its cause I never purchased a bag so expensive but it seems like you all say its worth it!

9. Definitely worth it. :yes: Personally, I strongly prefer the totally turnlock Natashas over the classic q ones. The leather is thicker, true, but I don't like the look or feel of especially pebbled leather. I think that the smoother leather dresses up the Natasha a bit, and the workwear tag smack dab in the middle of the flap is a bit distracting.