I can't decide which bag to get, please help!!

jessesgirl19

May 14, 2009
I had my mind all made up, and was going to get the silver/black leather Lindsey with my PCE. Then I saw a Hailey reveal, and even though I've never looked twice at her before, all of sudden, I WANT one!! I have 2 Lindseys already, plum patent and grey nylon chevron, and I adore the style. Plus, I have been dying to have a leather Lindsey... and I also have really wanted a bag with the black leather and gorgeous purple lining.

Then, after seeing the Hailey, I started thinking about how I would like to have a larger cross-body bag, for times when I am with the kids and/or need to be hands-free. (grocery shopping, zoo, park, etc). I have a black nylon chevron swingpack that I currently use for that purpose, but it only just fits the BARE essentials. I would love something that I could also put my cosmetics, snacks and maybe a water bottle in. The Hailey seems like it would work for this... but is the Hailey too dressy for the zoo?!

Soooo, what is a girl to do?! Get the Lindsey, which I know I will love, or take a chance on Hailey?? I really don't think I want both, as I already have too many black bags as it is, and there really aren't any other current colors I think that I would want of either one... What should I do?!

Get the hailey! I've recently become obsessed with this style, and I'm always most attracted to larger bags. It holds more than you think and is really comfortable to carry.

hailey fits a ton, and i also am a big-bag person! i also prefer not to duplicate stuff :P try the hailey out first! it looks really cute filled-up or slouchy/less-filled! the new madison leather is smooshy and soft-- i feel like the silver keeps it more "casual " looking than if it had gold/brass h/w, at least? i do have a madison swingpack i just remembered, the leather one i keep at work to hold work fob/phone, and it has gold h/w..looks more dressy than my silver/black hailey!

I personally love the Lindsey, and it sounds like you do too. However, based on the things you mentioned it sounds like the Hailey would be a great addition to your stash. I would go for the Hailey this time.

:lol:Decisions decisions. I went to the store yesterday wanting to lay my eyeballs on the Desert colour and I immediately gravitated to the Lindsey in Desert. Then, I saw the Hailey which I never considered even picking up before and I walked out with Hailey!!

My SA said that she likes a smaller bag for spring/summer. I have a lot of larger bags so I thought, yes my SA is correct. Besides, I need to pare down what I carry. And also, carrying a Hailey cross body looks better for me than carrying a Lindsey cross body.