I can't decide...Which baby sage should I get?

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
I am having a hard time deciding which color to get. Its between the fawn and the rose. I dont have either one of these colors in my collection. Pink is my favorite color and I have been waiting for the perfect pink purse but Im not sure I can wear with everything. I would just like some opinions!!

I guess it might help to see both colours IRL to help in your decision making. If the Rose colour is pretty close to what my monitor shows, then I think it is really really pretty. I think I like the Fawn also because it is a year round neutral.

I am of no help really am I?:wacko:

I guess it might help to see both colours IRL to help in your decision making. If the Rose colour is pretty close to what my monitor shows, then I think it is really really pretty. I think I like the Fawn also because it is a year round neutral.

I am of no help really am I?:wacko:
Thanks a bunch!Thats the problem the rose looks gorgeous and the fawn looks perfect for all year wear. I dont usually change my bag colors with season If I love it I will wear anytime..lol. This is a hard decision. :confused1:

I had to decide between the fawn and the champagne. I picked up both and returned the champagne today - I did a few reveals - not sure if you saw them.

This is how I made my decision - I too loved the rose but decided to get that in a smaller bag like the hobo when it comes out, or perhaps even the domed satchel. I'm pretty small, so I was afraid a bright color in a large bag would stick out like a sore thumb. That's why I kept the fawn - I put a cute cupcake charm on it, and it gave it some bling without making it too INYOURFACE.

Just sharing my experience in case it might help.

I had to decide between the fawn and the champagne. I picked up both and returned the champagne today - I did a few reveals - not sure if you saw them.

This is how I made my decision - I too loved the rose but decided to get that in a smaller bag like the hobo when it comes out, or perhaps even the domed satchel. I'm pretty small, so I was afraid a bright color in a large bag would stick out like a sore thumb. That's why I kept the fawn - I put a cute cupcake charm on it, and it gave it some bling without making it too INYOURFACE.

Yes I def saw your reveal of the fawn sage and it is to die for. I too am going to be buying the cupcake fob.. I have a thing for anything cupcakes :smile:. You always have such beautiful bags. Is this bag bigger than the regular size sophia? Im not as tiny as you are im about 5"4 and weigh about 120.

Yes I def saw your reveal of the fawn sage and it is to die for. I too am going to be buying the cupcake fob.. I have a thing for anything cupcakes :smile:. You always have such beautiful bags. Is this bag bigger than the regular size sophia? Im not as tiny as you are im about 5"4 and weigh about 120.

OMG you will be JUST FINE with it then - I think it will be PERFECT for you!!! It is definitely way bigger than the small Sophia - that's the bag I'm using now and it is WAY bigger. But from your stats it will be perfect!!!!!

OMG you will be JUST FINE with it then - I think it will be PERFECT for you!!! It is definitely way bigger than the small Sophia - that's the bag I'm using now and it is WAY bigger. But from your stats it will be perfect!!!!!
Thanks!!Im glad its bigger than the reg sophia. I love the sophia but I need just a lil more room. I wear alot of color and prints so just trying to make my mind up to go with my favorite color and wear it regardless or go with the fawn cause it matches more...ugh I hate having such a hard time deciding :smile:

I am a pink freak and vote for the rose. But even though I am a pink freak, I only wear my light pinks during spring/summer. I will use deeper pinks such as fuschia or dark rose all year. The Rose Sage does seem more seasonal.

Ok, I just read your post crissy11and it really helps...I was thinking that I wanted a pinkish bag and I really love the Rose Smooth Leather Baby Sage. So, I was thinking of returning the Desert Hailey and getting the Baby Sage in Rose instead. But, I am petite so like you said, the Baby Sage may look too inyourface which is not what I want. I have decided upon further deep thought, to keep my Desert Hailey (and I do so love her even though she is a smaller bag size than I usually carry) and get a Fawn Baby Sage at next PCE. ;)

thanks for helping me decide crissy11!!

Donnaoh (I can't quote in my replies for some reason - having a lot of trouble posting these days):

Well I'm so happy you decided to keep that desert Hailey - I LOVE THAT COLOR!!!! It's so unique and pretty, I want it too!!!!!

I think you will love the fawn. At first glance when I saw it at the store I was like meh, but once I brought it home and hung it on a chair and saw how gorgeous and understated the color was, I fell in love. And the pink lining works soooo well with it! Thanks for sharing your decision!! I think it's a good one.