I can't decide what bag! Please help!

I used to own all three styles. Nowadays I own two Neverfulls and two Neonoés in epi leather.
However, as ironic as it may be, the original Noé line is my favorite, so I’d choose the Petit Noé, even though I sold mine (I still own the Noé GM, though. I just thought that having both was redundant). If you’re too afraid of the vachetta, though, think about what you’re seeking in a bag. The Neverfull and the Neonoé have different functions. I wear either one when I want, but I know they are originally meant to serve different purposes. I love both, but I do prefer the Neonoé in epi leather, so if epi is not an option, I’d go for the Neverfull. It’s the best tote ever.

I have the Neverfull, and even though a lot of people have it, there's a reason for that. Some say it is because of the price point, but I believe it's really just because it's such an easy bag to wear. I love mine. I did have the Petit Noe for a while, however, the drawstring annoyed me. It is a great-looking, classic bag, but it was just not functional for me. The only other bag I would suggest is the Speedy B. I have the 30 in monogram, and it's a great bag.

I have the Neverfull, and even though a lot of people have it, there's a reason for that. Some say it is because of the price point, but I believe it's really just because it's such an easy bag to wear. I love mine. I did have the Petit Noe for a while, however, the drawstring annoyed me. It is a great-looking, classic bag, but it was just not functional for me. The only other bag I would suggest is the Speedy B. I have the 30 in monogram, and it's a great bag.
I agree with this. It doesn't bother me that I see so many Neverfulls...the bag just works. It's an easy bag to carry that lends itself to a casual vibe. But it sounds like OP can't get beyond seeing so many being carried.

Reactions: cbarrus

I agree with this. It doesn't bother me that I see so many Neverfulls...the bag just works. It's an easy bag to carry that lends itself to a casual vibe. But it sounds like OP can't get beyond seeing so many being carried.

I super agree with 2 post above..
I have lots of bags and Neverfull is one of my favorite. It’s just so easy to wear and comfortable. It can be used for work, shopping, travel and even with my kids stuff. Really like this bag..
Mine is mon monogram, but I am also ok for other print. I will not get annoyed because everyone has one. Yeah, last time I did but now no more. My love for the style is deeper than thinking about other people’s bag. I am going to get DE soon.. :smile: