I can't decide! Please, help a newbie.

Which LV for the newbie

• Vertical Batignolle

• Vertical Lockit

• Petit Noe

• Mini Noe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 21, 2007
After seeing a lady carrying a gorgeous patinaed noe, I've become obsessed with LV bags. I can't narrow it down to which bag to buy. I'm between the vertical batignolle, vertical lockit, petit noe and mini noe. My only "against" for the lockit and mini noe is I would need to buy an extra strap to shoulder carry them -- a must because I have a 3 year-old and infant -- and they don't seem to be available anywhere in the US. Any thoughts?

Mini Noe is WAY too small, IMO.

I picked Petit Noe because I am a Petit Noe-a-holic. Love those bags to death. They are GREAT for the woman on the go because of their carefree nature.

I would go with either a BV or BH. They're both very versatile and great looking bags. I find my BH to be very practical because I have a 2 year old. I can definitely store a lot of things in there.

I would get the petit noe, I have one in MC and it's a great bag, holds a lot and it has a single strap which will stay on your shoulder when you're dashing around. I sometimes find the bags with two straps that one strap will often keep slipping off my shoulder.
Could be just me.:shame: