Which LV for the newbie

• Vertical Batignolle

• Vertical Lockit

• Petit Noe

• Mini Noe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 21, 2007
Northern VA
After seeing a lady carrying a gorgeous patinaed noe, I've become obsessed with LV bags. I can't narrow it down to which bag to buy. I'm between the vertical batignolle, vertical lockit, petit noe and mini noe. My only "against" for the lockit and mini noe is I would need to buy an extra strap to shoulder carry them -- a must because I have a 3 year-old and infant -- and they don't seem to be available anywhere in the US. Any thoughts?

Nov 16, 2007
OR
Mini Noe is WAY too small, IMO.

I picked Petit Noe because I am a Petit Noe-a-holic. Love those bags to death. They are GREAT for the woman on the go because of their carefree nature.

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
I picked the BV, although I prefer the BH's shape. However if you love the noe you should get the petit noe.

petunia12

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Southern CA
I would go with either a BV or BH. They're both very versatile and great looking bags. I find my BH to be very practical because I have a 2 year old. I can definitely store a lot of things in there.

Kelelanna

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
I say BV. I have the HB and it is very useful with my almost three year old and I'm expecting my second child soon. So, I'm putting it to very good use! Good Luck!

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Australia
tickers.TickerFactory.com
I would get the petit noe, I have one in MC and it's a great bag, holds a lot and it has a single strap which will stay on your shoulder when you're dashing around. I sometimes find the bags with two straps that one strap will often keep slipping off my shoulder.
Could be just me.:shame: