• Loewe Amazona

• Chloe Aurore

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namie

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Love all three but finances are limited.

a) Dior New Lock

b) Loewe Amazona

c) Chloe Aurore

A large majority of the bags in my collections are double handles hand-carried bags. Occasionally these handcarry bags can be worn on shoulders as well, eg Marcie, Bay. The only 2 solely shoulder bags I have are the Sallys.

So I wondering which one should I get. I do like the New Lock but I am worried I may not use it as much. But I still wish I can buy all three.

Attachments

• New Lock.jpg
    New Lock.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 132
  • SlateBlue.jpg
    SlateBlue.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Aurore.jpg
    Aurore.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 131

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
The leather on Dior bags are so luscious and luxurious...How about the Dior granville. It can be carried both ways and is one of the most perfect bags I have ever owned!

Chloes are Chloes...Unique and soooooo cool

I'm not a fan of the Loewe

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
My vote goes either for the Dior or the Chloe. Depends on what you will use most. The Aurore is a 'grab and go' bag and will hold lots. The Dior can be dressed up or down with beautiful soft leather. Also, would depend if you want a larger or small bag.

Apr 20, 2009
That's tough as they're all special in their own way. Are you wanting something fancy or more simple? The Dior bag is a bit more dressy. I like it best personally. But it depends too on if you have a special purpose for the bag? A color preferrably in mind? Lots of variables here. More info please.....;)

namie

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I want a bag that I can carry to work anytime. I think all three bags I can use for work. If I get the Dior it will be in rouge. The other 2 are also the colors I am considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.