I can’t decide if I like my new Graceful!

huskylady17

Apr 3, 2017
IMG_1508819862.343962.jpg
Pretty bag but kind of hard to get in and out of it quickly. And when under arm needs to be adjusted to fold the top. I really like the interior but just not sure about this one. Hmmm

I see your point. Think about durability of this bag, she has unfortunately no protection on the corners and that cannot be repaired, I returned mine, even though I loved it. This bag is unfortunately one or two season bag, canvas is very thin. Bag has to be used and not babied, because I am freaked out how much did it cost. I do not want to be limited, it is only a bag, she has to serve me, not me to her. If you do not care about the price, keep it, but I would invest into different model which has better chance to survive more than one or two years (has repairable parts). Depends on how often you want to change your bags and style...This is my honest opinion. I still like the look, especially in DE, but I will trash it in one year and that is little too expensive...

I was in the same boat. I purchased the PM in Damier Ebene. It just wasn’t slouching the way I wanted it to and the magnet wasn’t helping either. I purchased over 3 weeks ago and unfortunately I purchased in store that’s 6 hours away so couldn’t return it. I just sold it yesterday.

Reactions: huskylady17
I had the same situation, love the way the bag looked in store but had issues under my arm. It was not comfortable for me couldn't get into the bag easily so I returned mine. Still like the look but not for me.

That’s the thing about hobos - not particularly easy to get in and out of. However I do believe over time the Graceful will relax nicely where the slouch will be pronounced more. New bags tend to be a tad stiff and need to be used to take on how you train them to lay. You will need months of use and sun to get bags to that comfortable place.