I can't decide!!! I bought both colors!!! But 1 has to go...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would you choose the nude or the black? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460129773.283874.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460130102.398421.jpg Side by side...

3. For you, I'd keep the nude. Pretty!

4. Nude!

5. Keep Nude!

6. Nude!

7. Nude!

8. The nude one goes well with your skin tone

9. OMG!!! You've been so helpful, ladies. I personally think it's hard to find nice nude shoes, unlike black.

Havanese 28 likes this.
  10. Nude

11. I was kind of debating if I should get the kitten heels or the 4"heels, I am eyeing the kitten heels but hubby said too much straps going on... He prefers the 4"heels. Being the "obedient" wife, I agreed. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460188778.614179.jpg

Havanese 28 likes this.

12. For comfort the kitten heels are fab but the 100'a just look so much better. I thought about the kittens but I think they are ugly in comparison IMO. Stick with the 100's!

13. Nude

14. I first bought the nude at Valentino Spanish Steps in Rome but I saw the black at Fuimicino airport at a very good price, that's why I had 2 pairs.

15. I don't think you can go wrong with either (kitten or 100s)...I have both and I think they are both beautiful!!