I Can't decide DE or Mono speedy...

I think its the classy part that makes me think ill never use it!! lol...I'm a mama to soon to be 3 lil guys and I live in jeans and tanks or yoga pants and sweats. I don't feel fancy enough for DE :shame:

Anybody know if Jessica Simpson has a 30 or 35?? I love her size bag and she's a shorty too.

Uh oh! Don't let being a mom bring u down! I'm a mom too but I wear what I like. Just because ur a mom doesn't mean that u can't wear what u want and b stylish! Society just makes people think that when they're a mom they have to think practical and that's not fair!!! Boo to soccer mom jeans and practical accessories!!! Dress for YOU. To me, the DE can b worn with most anything (but mayb not pajama pants n slippers at Walmart!) Jeans r great. Don't deny urself what u really want. U deserve it!

i think i am kinda boring because i try to branch out to other patterns but keep going back to mono. I love the look. Do you think you can tie a scarf around the handles to protect them from your hands? Or sometimes i just grab the middle not the straps.

I don't like the patina really either, but i just can't stop buying the monogram.;)

p.s. Your boys are too cute
+1

Uh oh! Don't let being a mom bring u down! I'm a mom too but I wear what I like. Just because ur a mom doesn't mean that u can't wear what u want and b stylish! Society just makes people think that when they're a mom they have to think practical and that's not fair!!! Boo to soccer mom jeans and practical accessories!!! Dress for YOU. To me, the DE can b worn with most anything (but mayb not pajama pants n slippers at Walmart!) Jeans r great. Don't deny urself what u really want. U deserve it!

And I totally agree!! I work PT so I dress cute for that but when I'm home w the monsters and running around I'm lazy all the way. A LV or nice bag makes me not feel so bummy at target...lol