I can't Decide D:

AsianMew

Nov 7, 2010
Hello everyone :smile:,

I have managed to save up enough money for the Return to Tiffany sterling silver bracelet, but right now i am thinking whenever or not i should buy it. At first - i was determined to buy it , but now i really want to get some cosmetics from Chanel & Laura Mercier. Hard Decisions :sad:

The bracelet will last forever no matter how often you wear it, whereas the cosmetics will get used up (unless you're like me, buying LE palettes that are so pretty I refuse to use them).

After looking at your wishlist, I'd put the money (I know it's a start) towards either the onyx bracelet or the Love bracelet - both classic, iconic pieces with real staying power.
I've had the RTT bracelet for almost 10 years and I don't find myself wearing it at all anymore. I got tired of seeing it on everyone (maybe in my personal circle) and I fell out of love with overly logoed things and prefer more understated pieces that I can wear forever.
I have the Love bracelet and love it to pieces.
You can always get a beautiful and chic silver chain bracelet that you can layer with other pieces for a fraction of the cost of the Tiffany if you like the look.
Wish I had done that!

I'd buy a few cosmetics that you really need and save the rest. :smile:

After looking at your wishlist, I'd put the money (I know it's a start) towards either the onyx bracelet or the Love bracelet - both classic, iconic pieces with real staying power.
I've had the RTT bracelet for almost 10 years and I don't find myself wearing it at all anymore. I got tired of seeing it on everyone (maybe in my personal circle) and I fell out of love with overly logoed things and prefer more understated pieces that I can wear forever.
I have the Love bracelet and love it to pieces.
You can always get a beautiful and chic silver chain bracelet that you can layer with other pieces for a fraction of the cost of the Tiffany if you like the look.
Wish I had done that!

I'd buy a few cosmetics that you really need and save the rest. :smile:

Wow 10 years?! alot of history :biggrin: I know, RTT bracelet is an iconic bracelet , which you see it on everyone. ITA Love bracelet is stunning, absolutely stunning :smile:
I'm not much of a layering jewelry person, but thanks for the tip :P

I've had the RTT bracelet for almost 10 years also; I still love it. I don't wear it every day, but at least twice a week still. And it is pretty much my go-to bracelet when I am travelling.
I know it is a popular bracelet, but it's that way for a reason. Because it's pretty!

I'll bet if you go through your makeup wardrobe, you'll find colors similar to the ones you are currently jonesing for!