I can't Decide D:

AsianMew

Nov 7, 2010
London
Hello everyone :smile:,

I have managed to save up enough money for the Return to Tiffany sterling silver bracelet, but right now i am thinking whenever or not i should buy it. At first - i was determined to buy it , but now i really want to get some cosmetics from Chanel & Laura Mercier. Hard Decisions :sad:

tortoiseperson

ReMember
Jul 16, 2010
London-ish
The bracelet will last forever no matter how often you wear it, whereas the cosmetics will get used up (unless you're like me, buying LE palettes that are so pretty I refuse to use them).

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
at the bottom of a cup of Jasmine Pearl
After looking at your wishlist, I'd put the money (I know it's a start) towards either the onyx bracelet or the Love bracelet - both classic, iconic pieces with real staying power.
I've had the RTT bracelet for almost 10 years and I don't find myself wearing it at all anymore. I got tired of seeing it on everyone (maybe in my personal circle) and I fell out of love with overly logoed things and prefer more understated pieces that I can wear forever.
I have the Love bracelet and love it to pieces.
You can always get a beautiful and chic silver chain bracelet that you can layer with other pieces for a fraction of the cost of the Tiffany if you like the look.
Wish I had done that!

I'd buy a few cosmetics that you really need and save the rest. :smile:

AsianMew

Nov 7, 2010
London
After looking at your wishlist, I'd put the money (I know it's a start) towards either the onyx bracelet or the Love bracelet - both classic, iconic pieces with real staying power.
I've had the RTT bracelet for almost 10 years and I don't find myself wearing it at all anymore. I got tired of seeing it on everyone (maybe in my personal circle) and I fell out of love with overly logoed things and prefer more understated pieces that I can wear forever.
I have the Love bracelet and love it to pieces.
You can always get a beautiful and chic silver chain bracelet that you can layer with other pieces for a fraction of the cost of the Tiffany if you like the look.
Wish I had done that!

I'd buy a few cosmetics that you really need and save the rest. :smile:
Wow 10 years?! alot of history :biggrin: I know, RTT bracelet is an iconic bracelet , which you see it on everyone. ITA Love bracelet is stunning, absolutely stunning :smile:
I'm not much of a layering jewelry person, but thanks for the tip :P

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I've had the RTT bracelet for almost 10 years also; I still love it. I don't wear it every day, but at least twice a week still. And it is pretty much my go-to bracelet when I am travelling.
I know it is a popular bracelet, but it's that way for a reason. Because it's pretty!

I'll bet if you go through your makeup wardrobe, you'll find colors similar to the ones you are currently jonesing for!