I can't choose

1. please help, i can't decide wich bag(s) i want an need. I have a monogram canvas pochette wich i adore and i wear it over mij shoulder. I really like smaal bags but i use bigger one's for school. I am affraid to use a louis for school.

i could buy these 2
    multicolor pochette
    [​IMG]
    and the epi pochette

For more Louis Vuitton, click here.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    or i can buy the croissant pochette and the epi pochette
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    or i can buy one bigger bag i am considering:
    Cabas piano
    Cabas mezzo
    Batignolles horizontal
    Popincourt haut

Let me know what you think of these bags

2. Batignolles horizontal, IMO is a great value, considering a MC pochette is like half the price of it! Cabas Mezzo would be my second choice.

3. I have the mono pochette as well as the Epi. While they're great little bags, I find they're not big enough for me. The pochettes are nice for dinners and so on but not as an everyday bag.

If you don't mind a bigger bag, the Mezzo gets my vote. Or if that's too big once u try it on, I'd go the Piano. But really, I don't think u need another pochette;) My Epi one only got used once and the mono one has been out of commision for a long time now, lol!

4. Thanks girls, i would like a bigger lv but i am affraid of ruening it. I know i take good care of my little one because i don,t use it everyday. I really like the mezzo but i would become my school bag and it wil get dirty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice