i can't choose which color is betteR!

1. i really want the first but i don't know which color to choose. the grenat (bourdeaux) or the rouge vif (red)?
    THANKS

2. go for the ROUGE VIF! the colour is TDF! :drool:

3. I have both colors and love both colors but I actually wear the Rouge VIF more than the grenat. So I'd pick Rouge VIF I suppose.

4. The rouge vif is so pretty - I think in a few years, people are going to be paying a lot for them!

5. I'm in love with the grenat (bordeaux) so I vote for that!

6. i like dark rich colors and i pretty much love grenat and bordeaux, so definitely BORDEAUX!

7. Rouge VIF!!

8. they are both gorgeous colors. But I too prefer darker colors and vote for the grenat/bordeaux. It's a little more versatile. The rouge vif is stunning, and it POPS! Not a subtle color.

9. what can you match with rouge vif? and what with grenat? which one is easier to match do you guys think?

10. Between the two I like the bordeaux more but I admit I am not that partial to red.

11. going to get The First...Help me out, guys! what do u think of a Dark Brown? already have one in black...

12. ROUGE VIF I basically wear mine every day!

13. since i saw both IRL.. i would choose Bordeaux.. so yummy for winter!! (thats my personal preferation) :yes:

14. If I were to get a rouge vif, I would get it in a First. It packs a punch, so I don't think I could deal with such a bright color in a larger size. The bordeaux is a more ordinary color, easier to carry, but wouldn't make quite a statement. I surprise myself when I say: I'd get the Rouge Vif.

15. I am usually not into bright colors, but RV is really a wonderful color. I thought that IRL it was even nicer than in the diffrent pics, my RV is a deep red without any orange and it looks great with jeans, camel, beige, black etc...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice