I can't choose!!!! (Speedy)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm trying to purchase a speedy for my 15th birthday. I have no idea which style or size I want. I really want the 35 in either azur or monogram but, my mother says its way toooooo big for me. Help!:nuts:

2. Well, how tall are you and how much do you weight?

3. I personally think that it is a personal preference. I am getting ready to purchase a speedy as well, but I am going with the 30 which is a perfect size!

4. i'm 5'0 and 93lbs, so opted for the 25...which also looks better with a strap on my frame. :smile: i'd say that the 30 is a universal size though...but if you're prone to putting a lot of stuff in your bag, maybe the 35 then.

5. I'm 5'0 and I love the 30. I don't carry a lot in my bag and I love the slouch of the 30. Get the size that works best for you---let us know what you decide!!

6. 30. The 35 may be too big for you, but it's really up to you in the end.

7. I would def go 30..universal!

8. I think a 30 would be a good size and it's always a classic to get a speedy in monogram

9. i personally love the 35 size. i really want a 40cm. i prefer the monogram over the azur.

10. go for the 35:smile:

11. I agree on both parts. I really like big bags, so for me, when in doubt, get the larger size. =]

12. i think the 30 is the perfect size.

13. Go with the 30!!
    I'm 5 ft and I found my 25 was too small since I carry too many things.. Wallet hand creme, water bottle , etc..
    Love the 30, best size

14. mono 30

15. Please do a search as there are tons of threads on this topic that you can read and post in. Good luck and welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.