I can't believe what I just saw.....

Yes, the Southpoint mall. The Kiosk has Chanel bags and jewelry hanging everywhere. I actually stopped to take a closer look today and they are definitely trying to pass them off as Chanel and not just Chanel-inspired. The ugly pink Cambon reporter I was looking at had the same appearance on the exterior and it had a small tag inside that read "CHANEL". It also had Chanel stamped on the zipper pulls. The guy working there thought I was actually interested in buying his crap and I was embarrassed to even be seen standing there. I get so mad every time I walk by there. I'm going to call the mall again and complain. The bottom line is that selling those bags is stealing because they are stealing the Chanel logo. I think stealing is something that most (if not all) malls take very seriously.

I was at the Southpoint Mall the other day and did not see the "Chanel" handbags on display. Were they at the Monogram purses stand or did the stand move out of the mall?

everytime I go to the mall back in upstate NY, there's indubitably at least 4 girls with horribly fake Chanel Cambons

A few weekends ago, my bf dragged me to target in Watertown, MA and there was a convenience store selling fake Cambons right next to the bongs and hookas :wtf:

Here in Hawaii I've seen fake goods being peddled at both the higher-end mall (Ala Moana--has Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Hermes, Chanel, etc) and the "average" mall (Pearlridge). At Ala Moana I've seen kiosks with "inspired" sunglasses that have them all organized by designer brands that the styles were basically stolen from. I'm not sure how legal that is.

At Pearlridge I definitely know there's a kiosk that sells the most horrific fake Louis Vuitton. I saw a fake watercolor 30 speedy there (it was actually more like a 25--which they don't even make). I have the real one, so when I walked past it I did a double take and nearly gagged.