I can't believe this is happening! What am I going to do??

Welcome to my world Charles!

I resorted to buying a 3G phone so that I could log onto tpf whenever I want to at work! It's a lot slower but at least I still get to log in every now & then... I'm still trying to think how I can break the firewall @ work!

It's so odd...out of all the sites I frequent, tPF seems to be the only one blocked :sad:
I can visit my Audi Forums, I can visit my other social forums, but PF...nope. Pobrecito!

Wow now I feel really bad... am I one of the minority who doesn't go on tPF from work? I guess I figured it was normal!

I don't think its blocked- lots of the grad students in my lab sign on to facebook, myspace, and various forums... but I barely even have time to check my email some days. Once in awhile I get to slip in a visit to cnn! woohoo.

Wow now I feel really bad... am I one of the minority who doesn't go on tPF from work? I guess I figured it was normal!

I don't think its blocked- lots of the grad students in my lab sign on to facebook, myspace, and various forums... but I barely even have time to check my email some days. Once in awhile I get to slip in a visit to cnn! woohoo.

You are not alone. My company blocks a ton of stuff. Don't get me started. But forums are off limits. I can see where they are coming at though.. I know numerous people who were canned for surfing. Regardless.. I don't have enough time to surf so it is a non issue. Lunch, sure. Any other time, no.

Well, normally, I do actually work...somewhat ;) but right now, they still don't have some needed SW loaded on my Lappy, and we're not developing anything right this second, so I'm sitting there....all day...with nothing...to...do.

It's painful.

P.S. The Lace, when you get on to tPF on your phone, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can select themes. Click the mobile theme. It doesn't load animations and pics, so it loads faster on phones.

Well, normally, I do actually work...somewhat ;) but right now, they still don't have some needed SW loaded on my Lappy, and we're not developing anything right this second, so I'm sitting there....all day...with nothing...to...do.

It's painful.

^
So u r bored , yet I havent received any texts from u recently??????HUH?:wtf:LMAO!
we got lots to catch up on dude,text me next time u r bored!!