I can't believe this happened!

That is a good lesson to learn, and from now on I'm going to look at all of my purchases before I buy them.
Not related to LV but I just bought a table umbrella on sale at Pier 1 that I needed for the past weekend. it was in a rather dirty bag with a small tear in the bag that I only noticed once I got home, as the SA put it in my car for me.
When I opened the umbrella it was really scratched on the pole. Maybe they used it for a store display; but I feel ripped off. I was going to take it back; but I needed to use it, so now I'm stuck.

Reactions: Lovebagsaholic
Some SAs will do that to you. I've had that happen before and I came back return and go back and buy at another LV. Lesson learned and it is important to inspect the bag even if it'll take a bit of time. Chanel boutique has done that to me too before.. Sold me a cardholder with crooked CC logo. It was a phone order, asked her to send me pics and everything look good. When I received it, it wasn't the same as the photo.

Wow, so the LV workers themselves stained the bag and left their hair inside the bag back in 2015? I would think Quality Assurance would have caught something like that?
That's not what I said: I simply said that a bag could be brand new and have been made several months ago... I am not saying anything about THIS bag. :rolleyes:

Thanks, that's good to know. I feel better about my 2016 one.

Agree! Thanks for your reply. We should never believe what they say. The 2015 one looked nice under the store lights, but when I opened it at home, the white stains/patches are visible. The SA didn't even question me when I pointed a stain out. The exchange was done less than 5 minutes LOL. I will post the new purchase in few minutes.

Edit: New family member!

Congrats OP. I'm glad you got it resolved and exchanged for a pristine one.