I can't believe they let me do this, and this is why I love Tiffany

Congrats on your great upgrading of your Soleste! I love the middle one, the 1.16 most, too! The Soleste is such a interesting piece. The 1.16 looks very different from my 1.17. I wanted a rectangular look.:biggrin:

Yes to avoid all the trouble with the upgrade, they let me exchange it right then and there, my ring is pretty worn too and they did not penalize me with having to resize the ring... I asked my SA what they are going to do with my Soleste and she said they will delete it from the Tiffany system and send it off to a secondary market.

I'm sure this is just a line they give so that no one wonders if they got someone else's old ring. When I upgraded my solitaires they charged me a small fee for remounting it before being able to sell it again.

Congrats on your new ring, it's stunning!

photoD.jpg

Great choice! I liked the middle one. Great coverage and yet still looks so dainty.

*drooling at all them Solestes*

I'm sure this is just a line they give so that no one wonders if they got someone else's old ring. When I upgraded my solitaires they charged me a small fee for remounting it before being able to sell it again.

I'd agree with you there. Hard to believe T&C would send their diamond rings to a secondary market when they can easily polish/remount, etc give it a face lift and sell it for much more.

Wow, what a beautiful ring.

I like the middle one. The color is nice and yellow and crisp.

You definitely made the right choice! I prefer the 1.16 over the 1.2; it looks beautiful!

Congrats on your great upgrading of your Soleste! I love the middle one, the 1.16 most, too! The Soleste is such a interesting piece. The 1.16 looks very different from my 1.17. I wanted a rectangular look.:biggrin:

Great choice! I liked the middle one. Great coverage and yet still looks so dainty.

*drooling at all them Solestes*

YAY, thanks for all the reassurance and I should be able to pick up this beauty this weekend :smile:

hmm I would love to get my hands on the information in regards to where this secondary market is!!!
No kidding!

You know how Costco sells Tiffany rings once in a long while, I wonder if that's the secondary market they are referring to, I will try to get more info when I pick up my ring.

I'd agree with you there. Hard to believe T&C would send their diamond rings to a secondary market when they can easily polish/remount, etc give it a face lift and sell it for much more.
^ ITA i was rolling my eyes at that line

But congrats to the OP who scored herself an amazing ring

Yeh, you may be right as they can totally polish and remount the ring but I don't know, my SA said that's just something they don't do and I wonder if it's because my Soleste is only .77 as opposed to your old ring which I remember was quite large, right? If they polish or re-cut my diamond, there may not be much left, lol, I will probably ask her again.

Okay, now off to another reveal :P