I can't believe they let me do this, and this is why I love Tiffany

I think you owe us a non blurry picture LOL! I would love more modeling shots of your great and fun buys!

That's why I love Tiffany so very much. They let you do crazy stuff that no other jeweler would. You had it resized, worn it a couple months and just exchanged it? Wow... This is what awesome is about, great customer service...

gorgeous!

Gorgeous! Bigger is not always better, I think you chose the right ring for you, well -proportioned with good specs. Congrats on both the ring and the pendant!

Wow, love the ring and necklace...what an amazing set! Congrats!

Stunning! I love both the ring and necklace. Enjoy!!

WOW!!! Both are gorgeous!

Simply gorgeous!

Absolutely Gorgeous! Congratulations!

You got the necklace too! Congrats! The ring and necklace are beautiful.

Thanks Everyone, I am glad you guys like them too, I am super happy :smile:

Gorgeous and great customer service!!

I know, right, their CS is top notch!

I think you owe us a non blurry picture LOL! I would love more modeling shots of your great and fun buys!

That's why I love Tiffany so very much. They let you do crazy stuff that no other jeweler would. You had it resized, worn it a couple months and just exchanged it? Wow... This is what awesome is about, great customer service...

I will definitely post more pictures of the set after I pick up the ring :smile: this time with a good camera, lol. I absolutely agree with you on their customer service and I can't think of any other jewelers that would allow the same deal. Other high end jewelers typically charge a fee for maintenance and polishing of your jewelry and I feel so relieve knowing that any day I walk into Tiffany, my jewelries will be cleaned and polished for free. They even waived all my Silver cleaning charges as well and when I bought my original soleste in May, they threw in free evaluation reports for some of my old pieces that needed update which typically costs $200 per report.

You know how Costco sells Tiffany rings once in a long while, I wonder if that's the secondary market they are referring to, I will try to get more info when I pick up my ring.

Yeh, you may be right as they can totally polish and remount the ring but I don't know, my SA said that's just something they don't do and I wonder if it's because my Soleste is only .77 as opposed to your old ring which I remember was quite large, right? If they polish or re-cut my diamond, there may not be much left, lol, I will probably ask her again.

Okay, now off to another reveal :P

The line item description of the fee was "resetting" or something so I'm positive the stone/ring goes back into inventory. I definitely don't think they re-polish the stone (or touch it in any way at all). They just melt down the setting and reset it. In my case, I wear a ring size 6 and the basic Tiffany stock size is 6 so I wouldn't be surprised if they just polished the platinum of the band, cleaned it and resold it without doing anything further.