I can't believe there's still no bids on this.

1. i might ^_^

2. It's because it looks fake and the seller has private feedback :sad:

3. Does it? It looks okay to me. It's super clean, thats the thing that really shocked me.

4. It looks off to me. The leather looks fishy/pinkish. It's possible it's the flash, so I'd ask to see more pictures before taking the plundge.

5. Private feedback=RED FLAGS

6. Hmm. I think I will bid if it's still low when it's ending. Private feedback or not, it's still at 100%.

7. Yes, it's 100% - but why is it private? Probably because the buyer of this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63852&item=6891964276
    left feedback along the lines of "The bag was fake, but seller refunded my money immediately" - so the seller still received positive feedback points, but the comment in the feedback is incriminating - hence the private feedback.

8. Yeah, that's a given that you are asking for trouble if you buy from someone with private feedback.

9. Hmm. Howd you find that? Just curious.

And yeah I just took a look again, I found something that's a bit off.

10. yes he has a private feedback I would not trust a seller that hide his feedback, what does he want to hide? even 100% positive feedback doesn't mean anything as long it's hidden

11. ^^^ I looked up the sellers sold items - found that fake coussin, and looked for the buyer, which I couldn't find because the auctions and feedback are private. I've often wondered how the sellers of uber-fakes have 100% feedback for so long, and some aren't private. So I looked at a sellers feedback (I've seen this with a few sellers actually) and I noticed alot of positives said things like "small problem but seller resolved issue quickly" - then I'd look at the auction the buyer had left feedback for and it was an uber fake. Other feedback would say "Great seller - issued refund IMMEDIATELY!" - yet another positive where they buyer is showing their gratitude and leaving a positive feedback for the REFUND, not for the initial transaction. It really is a travesty how feedback works :/

12. I don't trust private feedback sellers either.. at 100% they should be PROUD right ? why keep something good private ? IMO they are hiding something !

13. Livingluxuriously, GOOD CATCH you made!! I thought it look pretty good to me and was seriously thinking bidding on it. I love big bags lately! If seller sold fake previous then Im sure this bag is fake to.

14. :P Be careful! eBay is daaaangerous ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice