I can't BELIEVE TheRealReal...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    I've been a longtime browser of TheRealReal.com for a while, and thank god I'm an indecisive buyer and have never purchased from them. :censor: They say that they have a staff that authenticates what they sell, but I no longer believe it for a second. Their scamming is just sloppy. I'm not as great as you ladies with authenticity, but even my boyfriend saw something off, and that speaks volumes. I can't believe people buy diamonds from them.
    If you want laughs, google Bvlgari Parfums box clutch and see THOSE prices.

Attached Files:

2. Thank you for your post. I often check that site for H bags and have considered quite a few but like you, never pulled the trigger. I'm not 100% sure how reputable they are. Seems like it's yet another site that has fakes. Sigh!

3. So wait, they're selling a Bvlgari perfume clutch like it's a real clutch? That's so odd!

4. Wow, I don't know if they're incredibly audacious or incredibly stupid to sell what is basically a free gift for buying Bulgari fragrance! It's probably worth less than $10.

5. Yeah... this is very laughable. Although I'm sure there are suckers who would buy these things at those prices...

6. wow! I always found that site to be fishy ! Now I know for sure :smile: hehe

7. They do sell real stuff. I got great deals on Hermes and Chanel. You do have to know your brand and value of the the items sold.

8. Omg! :roflmfao:

9. Wow that is rather cheeky. Thanks for posting OP

10. I agree, I have gotten some really awesome stuff from them, but yeah... This is weird! :lol:

11. Another example. Got these for free when I bought at the H boutique.

Attached Files:

12. I got a floral glass tray with my Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb as a Mother's Day special at Nordstrom's last year. You think they'll pay me $100 for it? :biggrin:

13. I emailed my RealReal personal consultant about the cards and she was like "SMH, I'll tell them"

14. Maybe somebody sent it in a box with their scarf (or scarves) and TRR thought it was supposed to sold separately.

harmony dreams likes this.
  15. :thinking: ......... :lol: maybe!