I cant believe my LUCK! My tassell problems solved and lesson learnt!

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
As some of you know, I have been searching high and low for a pair of BLACK... yes thats right BLACK tassells!

All of the major retailers did not have any and couldnt get their hands on any...

BLACK tassells... imagine how impossible other colours may be..!
Anyway - I rang a boutique in AU that sells Bal bags (way over-priced so I dont buy from them) and asked about the tassells.

The SA told me to come in and she'd give me some... but alas, I live in another state!

She then told me she would just post some to me, and I didnt have to pay for them :wtf:

I was sooooo wrapped. She's posting them to me on Monday.

LESSON LEARNT: To always buy an EXTRA extra set of tassells when buying a Bal bag... because even black tassells can be hard to get your hands on! This time around I had no choice as my bag was pre-loved... but I will be doing this for all new bags purchased from now on!

:yahoo:

BalNY never has tassels for current seasons, just make sure the new bag you are getting has some!

Fantastic that you were able to get the extra tassels!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Sounds like CS. I don't think Cosmopolitan Shoes or Miss Louise will do that ;)

Fashion cult, we need to meet up and fondle each other's bbags :graucho:

Ok did I just sound like a total wacko just then? :nuts:

JadeLeaves it actually was Cosmopolitan Shoes believe it or not! I wouldnt dare call Miss Louise for anything... they scare me... lol

tooshies I think I just got lucky. She said no at the start (but probably heard the desparation in my voice) and she then asked what colour I wanted (black) so she put me on hold and then said she'd send me some.

Considering I didnt even buy my bag there, I think I was very lucky indeed.

JadeLeaves it actually was Cosmopolitan Shoes believe it or not! I wouldnt dare call Miss Louise for anything... they scare me... lol

tooshies I think I just got lucky. She said no at the start (but probably heard the desparation in my voice) and she then asked what colour I wanted (black) so she put me on hold and then said she'd send me some.

Considering I didnt even buy my bag there, I think I was very lucky indeed.

OMG, are you kidding me!? I didn't know that they could be nice!!!:nuts::nuts: