I Can't Believe I returned it and now I want one REALLY BAD!!!

Chablis

O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
I was lucky enough to get one of the Brown Watercolor Speedy 35s when it came out but when I got it I just didn't love it so I returned it....NOW...I really want one and cannot find one anywhere...not even on Ebay!!!! Has anyone seen one anywhere (in the US)??? Thanks so much!!!! I have the white Watercolor and love the white but now that the weather is cooling down I really want the brown one!!!!! I hate when I return something too soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call 1866Vuitton!!! It's the US call center, tell them you want to get a speedy watercolor 35 and they will check which store has it and then they will transfer you to them!! Then all you have to do is purchase it over the phone and the store will ship it to you!!!

Oh this is terrible just terrible and today I looked over at mine all slouchy sitting on the table and thought I love this bag so much even more than the white-call everystore until you get yours back!!!

Good luck! I'm also regretting that I didn't take the opportunity to get one when it was offered to me. I thought I had zero chances of getting one but my super lovely SA pushed me to the top of the waiting list and it was simply wrong timing! Unfortunately for me, there is none available locally anymore :crybaby: and I want one now!

i ever email to LV and they told me there isnt anymore watercolor speedy/papillon left. i think they referred to worldwide bcos they're going to launch the winter/fall 2008. :sad:

when i knew that the WC papillon 30 was the last piece left in the whole singapore stores and i quickly bought it. i was afraid if i didnt buy it and i wont be able to get it anymore in future. :yes:

I just bought the watercolor papillon 30 too. From LV @ Belle Harbor.
Also you might want to call around to the LV boutiques in side of Macy's, or Saks, NM, etc.
I did see two watercolor 30 Marr (brown) on *bay, not the 35. Just do a Louis Vuitton Watercolor search.

Thanks everyone for your comments!! I have been watching ebay so wish me luck~ I did call around to just about every LV store I could and did have them put my name down on a waitlist but I don't think that will happen...they have all said that they are done producing them. I think I've learned my lesson....if I wanted it bad enough to put my name on the waitlist in the first place then DON"T return it when I get it!!!!! At least not right away like I did!!! I thought I was being nice and letting someone else get it but now I regret it! My daughter said it so well, she said "well, mom, think of it this way...you made someone else reallyl happy!!!" I guess that makes me feel a little better but I will still keep looking!!! Thanks again!