I cant believe I missed this one..Quick..is it real!!

hahah Kattie...make that one :noworry: I think I'm going to let the twiggy go so I can have the funds ready for that blue when it comes. Lord knows it'll cost me an arm and a leg when it happens...and my credit card limit is only $500 LOL (though probably a good thing) I can wait to see pictures of your baby, you better post lots and lots of them when it comes! :graucho:

Oh I DEFINITELY will! Now I can finally post a "family" pic... hehe- three isn't a very large family but still constitutes as one! I can't wait!

I'm sure you will get plenty for that twiggy. It's so gorgeous and the leather looks superb. I'm sure many members have been PMing you already! Good luck with the sale and your search! B-bags are so addicting...

I think because she mentions a couple of times she ships to australia only and that she only accepts bank deposits directly which may be why it went for such a great price. I hope it works since it's a nice bag! Keep us updated!

br00kelynx said:
Jen,you're going to sell your twiggy? crazy woman,you! ;)

Hehe only because I found a first!!! I don't know how you made the white twiggy look so good, but it looks totally awkward on me! I think it's because I don't have enough stuff to fill it up with lol

Kattie: I cannot wait to see the family! I know you have a magenta first so already I'm excited.

What? :blink: I didn't know that the seller had re-listed! She only sent me an email, saying that I would have to find another way to send the money since she doesn't have a paypal account. I thought we were still in the middle of this transaction... :hrmm::huh::sad: HGKLLKGDSGJ. Gr. I guess not.. :rant:

kattiepie said:
What? :blink: I didn't know that the seller had re-listed! She only sent me an email, saying that I would have to find another way to send the money since she doesn't have a paypal account. I thought we were still in the middle of this transaction... :hrmm::huh::sad: HGKLLKGDSGJ. Gr. I guess not.. :rant:

Boy, does THAT sound familiar! Same thing happened to me. I know how you feel:sad: Sorry, girl..

ohhh. yes, the new auction mentions she is relisting bc the previous winner wasn't from australia etc...
kattiepie, maybe you can find someone that lives in australia to get the bag for you?

*jennifer*: It's not even the bag, it's just that.. I don't know, I would've liked her to inform me that she was re-listing it before she did. But it's okay- I guess it wasn't meant to be! hehe I'm going to go window shopping today so I can find my next target!