I can't believe I just did this!

Nov 16, 2007
I just bought from a "0" Feedback seller.

Her communication was great, very honest and upfront - has another listing that isn't a bag listing.

My gut told me to go for it (because I got a STELLAR price, probably because she has no feedback), but my logic told me no.

Anyway.... WISH ME LUCK!!! :nuts: I really hope I get my bag and I *really* hope it isn't some sort of switch scam.

Congrats!!! :yahoo:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :tup:

I'm sure it will be fine :yes: I actually had some of the best (high-end) transactions with low or zero feedback sellers.

Well, we all had 0 feedback once upon a time. Doesn't mean we weren't fabulous sellers!!! Best of luck on getting your bag! What bag did you score?

I found a Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Saumur! My DF just bought me a Mini Lin Pochette Cles (just for the hell of it - he's the best!) and I don't have any other Mini Lin pieces. So the hunt began - and I found this one!

Ended up not meeting the reserve price, but I guess this seller might be desperate (hard times affect us all), because I got a second chance offer. So I scored this $1160 bag for $350 + some change!

*anxiously awaiting the arrival of UPS*

You may have gotten a great deal because the seller has a 0 FB rating, so others didn't want to take the chance. So it doesn't necessarily mean it's a fake, it could just mean that others didn't want to chance it.

I can't wait to hear if it's OK. Do update us.

I found a Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Saumur! My DF just bought me a Mini Lin Pochette Cles (just for the hell of it - he's the best!) and I don't have any other Mini Lin pieces. So the hunt began - and I found this one!

Ended up not meeting the reserve price, but I guess this seller might be desperate (hard times affect us all), because I got a second chance offer. So I scored this $1160 bag for $350 + some change!

wow,...the price deserves risk!!:yes:

Congrats! I hope it all worlks well for you. And maybe she is a new seller. Don't you start off with 0 when u sign up? Anyway ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

Good Luck! I'm surprised that a seller with zero feedback was able to list a LV bag because of all Ebay's new restrictions. I tried to list a LV bag and Chanel brooch and was told I could not as I was too new to selling, or something to that effect. Anyway, I have high hopes that you will be pleased. Let us know how it goes.

wow, did you get it authenticated? i think even if you paid via paypal you're only covered for $200 if something goes wrong since this is a new seller. my fingers are crossed you snagged a great deal! keep us updated. :yes:

Very good point, MEMS! I had a feeling this seller was hard up...

It's pretty sad :crybaby:

I work in the title insurance industry and business is soooooo slow. The economy turns truly affect everyone!

I work in the title insurance industry too. It has really slowed down around here too. Offices keep closing or consolidating. I am in th production part, and most of the state now comes thru our plant.

Good deal on you bag.