I can't believe I GOT my wallet!

woosah

Aug 20, 2006
Hello,

I finally bought myself the mono pochette wallet which came to......$600 canadian :crybaby: BUT i'm in love, I never understood why the wallets were as much as some bags, I mean my speedy 35 came to $800, but needless to say my wallet is amazing with great craftsmenship, and I do not regret it at all :yes: Anyone else have a wallet they're in love with and can't stop touching :shame:

Hi woosah,
I really don't know yet if I want to buy a Mono wallet. So your extremely happy with your wallet, its so worth it? I'm still trying to decide what wallet I want to buy. :yes: Because I also keep thinking that how it almost costs the same as a Speedy.
Edit: Will you be sharing a pic? Would love to see your wallet.

Hello,

I'm not very good with uploading and posting pics, in fact I have no idea how to do it, but I will post pics from the website. Yes I am very happy, I just thought to myself I will have this item for the rest of my life, so it took me a while as well to decide which one to buy, my mother has the porte tresor international which is great as well. BUT if you are trying to decide between many different shapes, I highly recommend something that has a smooth outer surface such as the pochette an porte tresor, and make sure you will have a change pocket whatever you do!! Here are some pics!

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LV Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket#

I hope this link works!!http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11216966&SectionID=6000#

I bought a mono PTI wallet over the summer and I completely love it. It looks brand new still (carry it everyday in my speedy) and the craftsmanship is just amazing. I don't regret it one bit!

I also have the same wallet as you and love it because it fits everything, including my checkbook and checkbook register (just not a checkbook cover). I'm thinking of giving my wallet to my mother and getting either a damier koala or just the same style wallet in damier. IMO, I think the damier print goes with different bags better than mono. I'm torn though because I'd also love the same style wallet in white MC-and also in red epi leather.....the red leather will go with a lot too.....I can't afford to buy 3 different wallets, so I have to figure something out soon!! Decisions, decisions!!!

Congrats on your wallet!!! And Thanks for posting a picture of what you bought, and sharing how happy you are. I'll be deciding now - of what wallet I want. And I think the only way I'll really know is by going to a LV store. But I did see a Mono PTI at LV store when I was there in October. But for the others I have in mind, I have not actually seen them IRL. Because at the time I looked only at the Groom Pochette Wallet, and Mono Speedy, and got the Speedy 25 for my anniversary present. So of course now i want a matching wallet. :shame:

YES I'm still in love with my Speedy 25.
I bought a purseket from ebay, and bought a MC Cles for it. I'm a patient person - waiting for these to get here still. I'm thinking maybe this monday or tuesday they have to be here. I'm currently tracking these. I really dislike our Canadian Border. Things get stuck there!!! But I guess they have to check things out right.

And now I want to buy a wallet. But stuck on deciding what wallet I want to buy. And whether I decide to buy a pre-owned loved wallet or treat myself and buy retail, a new one. :shame: Buying a pre-owned one doesn't bother me at all, as it saves me $. :yes: So now I have to make a decision.
The mono speedy 25 is the best isn't it!!

It is a tough decision for sure, just take your time with it. I know what you mean about having to wait for things. When I got my wallet yesterday at holt renfrew I was also going to pick up a speedy 35 (i sold my 30 to my aunt becuase I wanted a bigger one, i'm a big bag freak) so I told the lady I was there for those items, and I just KNEW there was going to be a problem with the speedy, it wasn't even there, so now I will not get it unitl tuesday, I can't wait though, it gives me something to look forward too!! Luckily it will not be crossing the border it's coming from montreal, so no duites at the door either which is GREAT! Anyway if you are indeed patient I say take ur time go to LV and look hard for what you want! and go home and think about it. It took me months to get this one! GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks for your advice. I'm not near a LV. So if I make it to Vancouver soon, for sure I'll go to LV and Holt Renfrew :yes:
It is a tough decision for sure, just take your time with it. I know what you meanabout having to wait for things. When I got my wallet yesterday at holt renfrew I was also going to pick up a speedy 35 (i sold my 30 to my aunt becuase I wanted a bigger one, i'm a big bag freak) so I told the lady I was there for those items, and I just KNEW there was going to be a problem with the speedy, it wasn't even there, so now I will not get it unitl tuesday, I can't wait though, it gives me something to look forward too!! Luckily it will not be crossing the border it's coming from montreal, so no duites at the door either which is GREAT! Anyway if you are indeed patient I say take ur time go to LV and look hard for what you want! and go home and think about it. It took me months to get this one! GOOD LUCK!!