I can’t believe I bought it.

How can anyone look at a melting scull and think "cute"? Haha.

I think it's creepy and morbid but I am a supporter of anyone buying whatever makes that person happy! :drinks:
You never saw the cartoon? :wtf::wtf: It's an ordinary apple completely covered and dripping in poisonous liquid, concocted by the evil witch herself!! The poison forms an image of the skull, then it disappears and turns the apple from black to red, in order to tempt Snow White. You should definitely watch the movie if you haven't already.:drinks:

Of course I have seen the cartoon! Many times! I hade it on VHS as child! :amuse:

I am just surprised that no one else is bothered by the scull face that the "dripping/melting" causes on the apple... :sick: Call it anything you like but it is not "cute"! :eek:Haha.

I admit I might be overly sensitive about "scull stuff" for even paying attention to it... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Of course I have seen the cartoon! Many times! I hade it on VHS as child! :amuse:

I am just surprised that no one else is bothered by the scull face that the "dripping/melting" causes on the apple... :sick: Call it anything you like but it is not "cute"! :eek:Haha.

I admit I might be overly sensitive about "scull stuff" for even paying attention to it... :rolleyes:
Yeah I think it depends on how you see skulls. Skulls in my culture are not scary. We celebrate day of the dead.