i can't believe england lose again

i hope they LOSE BIGGG in semi finals!!!! and what's with the diving tricks by portugals??? i swear i could kill sven if i saw him in person! and u know the sponsor for world cup broadcast in my country is an energy drink modeled by c.ronaldo, and it's repeated all over the b'casts, i don't see him anymore the way i used too, especially after he YELLED on rooney!!! no hard feeling GerGirl :P congrats to u :cry:

Rooney defn deserved that red card... the way he stepped on that other player was uncalled for... he cost England the game :mad: I felt worse for Beckham for having to get pulled out in the beginning of the second half. Poor England.. I really wanted them to take the cup this year! :cry:

oops, sorry for ruining your game bellafiore :P
& sparkles, i don't think he deserves the red card, before CR yelled on him who made him push CR back is the reason the ref. gives him red card, and this referee is the same one who gave DB red card back in '98... oh, and roo happen to be a very hot tempered player add the point...

Wow did you see that CR winked at his team mated when WR got sent off. .... he will get it when he goes back to Man U . I hope WR sticks one on him .. I would not blame him

LOL I know Rooney got red carded for pushing Ronaldo (who should prolly leave Manchester United bc I don't think they're going to be too happy w/ him), but I think he deserved what he got for stepping on that player's groin. There's no way you do that on an "accident".. that was deliberate and VERY unsporting of him. He cost England the game along with Ronaldo.

The rest of the English team played very well considering they were one man down and no Becks.

Oh Dont Even F-ing Get Me Started On That:censor: GAME! WTF! THAT WAS NOT WORTH A RED CARD!!!!! F:censor: NG ROONEY NEEDS TO STOP ACTING SELFISH!!!! HE SHOULD BE SO THANKFUL HE WAS INCLUDED HE WAS A RISK, an UNNEEDED ONE WHO COST US THE WORLD CUP. THIS WAS OUR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD TEH STACKED TEAM WE COULD HAVE TAKEN BRAZIL. WITH BECKHAM, JOE COLE, ASHLEY COLE, GERRALD, TERRY, Even crouch came through THIS WAS OUR YEARRRRRRRRRRR! AND ROONEY WHO CANT CONTROL HIMSELF RUINS IT! AND RONALDO I F:censor: KING HATE HIM, EVEN ON MANCHESTER SUCH A TRAITOR, even with the rooney thing.

im not one who can cry over movies, or emotional events in my life, or when i get hurt, whether its spikes to my gut, getting my nose knocked off my face, or anything like that.

but football makes me very emotional lol, i dont know why, but athletics always do that to me. i might have had a small cry over this if we genuinely lost. but this was COMPLETELY BOGUS. we would have won and everyone knows that. good thing im not in germany or ronaldo, rooney, and that referee should be fearing for their lives now. :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant:

no problemo, just giving you a bit of a hard time. My BF cares more than I do. I said out loud "oh, guess I know who wins". He says "what what, no, no,don't tell me!", with almost a look of fear and disgust at the same time.

kimmy said:
Wow did you see that CR winked at his team mated when WR got sent off. .... he will get it when he goes back to Man U . I hope WR sticks one on him .. I would not blame him

I KNOWWWW!!!! i mean, he did it on purpose just to pissed Roo, the ref is so easy to provoke, and CR was provoking him MORE THAN ONCE! oh man, with all the hooligans in england, i swear he needs to be more careful walking around in the city :mad: