I can't beleive there's a knock-off of this

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just when I thought that some designer names had escaped being knocked off i find this website.
    I happen to come on it from reading another thread. They are actually making knock-offs of my beloved designer Isabella Fior!!!!

I'm so mad. I didnt think that Fiore was popular enough for the knock-offs to surface. The only good thing I can say about the website is that they call it designer inspired . Atleast they're not trying to pass it off as the real thing.

Still mad though. :sad: Oh well . Nothing i can do but carry mine and be glad that I have the real thing.

Take a look and see if you can tell the difference. I can

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. There are knockoffs of EVERYTHING now. I just have come to expect it!

3. Um yes... I don't want to point fingers at people who carry knock-offs, but why not just buy a less expensive brand? Why not just buy a bag that isn't desperately trying to look exactly like another style and just try something in your price range...

4. It was inevitable.

5. I TOTALLY agree with that!!! When I first got out of school, I can't afford an expensive purse. So I made do with no brand but good quality and style purse. I always think it's your style and your taste that make you look good not your purse. :biggrin:

6. ^^ Exactly my point! I would much rather buy a bag that is well-made from not as big of a designer than to buy a knock-off just to 'fit-in'

7. Too bad but you're right. Just a matter of time before one of those makes its way on eBay. :suspiciou

8. There's knock-offs everywhere. I'm really not surprised...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice