I cannot watch the new King Kong movie!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried like a baby at this movie. I know it sounds crazy, but the tendernes between Naomi's character & King Kong was so palpable for me. I felt like I understood it. Ack...just thinking about it gets me sad! :sad:

I didn't like the movie, but I don't work w/chimps so I guess it's different

Although, I've said in the past, if a dog dies in a movie, the movies goes down a notch in my book (I'm a dog lover :love:)

I forget which movie it was, but there was a scene where the killer gets a woman's attention by putting her cat in the microwave.

Never mind the woman ended up being stabbed, my first reaction was, "Take that cat out of the microwave!"

The cat was fine. The killer didn't turn the microwave on.

Every time I see an animal on screen, my first thought is, "Don't hurt the animal!"

:crybaby: Its been running like mad on cable all week and the gorilla is so real :crybaby:looking right down to how gorrillas really behave with each other and humans :crybaby:that I cannot bear to watch this movie knowing how it ends! :crybaby: While surfing thru the channels I fell upon the scene where he is "skating" on the ice with Naomi Watts and I just lost it! :crybaby: I could not change the channel fast enough! I will NEVER watch this movie.
None of my co-workers are able to watch it either. Especially the great ape team.
Am I the only wimp in here?

I TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY agree with you! I don't like movies where animals suffer in any way, even if they aren't real! I haven't seen that movie, nor will I!