i cannot stop until i have this bag:

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com

it's marc jacobs and i ADORE it.

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10944929&SectionID=9000#

at 13x8.5x2.5, it's actually a lot bigger than it looks, which is good. you can see a pic of it on a mannequin in the link.

I MUST HAVE IT!!! it's also beautiful in brown, but i cannot allow myself another brown bag. since this is pure white, i can wear it with other white (i wear a lot of pure white in summer which is why i didn't want an ivory or cream bag), and i can absolutely not wait until summer to wear it!

well, first, i suppose i actually have to buy it...

supersaucy

O.G.
Nov 16, 2005
WOW. I :love: this bag as well. I have a very big thing for chain handles, you're right, the bag is gorgeous in brown!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Yeah Amanda! Its a gorgeous bag and its NOT BROWN!!! Let us know if you cave and pick this little beauty up!!!

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
I didn't like that bag at ALL until I saw it in person. It's really really cute and looks great in the white. Also, I was surprised that it was bigger than it looks in person. Great bag!

janicet

Jan 26, 2006
I love it - the perforated pattern reminds me of old leather driving gloves.... very cute.

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
I really wasn't feeling that whole perforated thing until I saw this one on Jessica Simpson, it's beautiful

finallybags

Jan 20, 2006
I adore it too. I actually saw Nicole Richie carrying it in a vibrant yellow and I LOOOVED it! :P But the white is gorgeous as well.
~ Julia

Jan 27, 2006
I've been eyeing it as well, but I thought that it was too small until you pointed out how it looked on the manequin. Darn you...now I really want it! ;)

I like the bigger one too but the shape is so similar to the speedy, and I already have 2 of those, so it seems silly to get another bag that is so similar.