i cannot stop until i have this bag:

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

it's marc jacobs and i ADORE it.

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10944929&SectionID=9000#

at 13x8.5x2.5, it's actually a lot bigger than it looks, which is good. you can see a pic of it on a mannequin in the link.

I MUST HAVE IT!!! it's also beautiful in brown, but i cannot allow myself another brown bag. since this is pure white, i can wear it with other white (i wear a lot of pure white in summer which is why i didn't want an ivory or cream bag), and i can absolutely not wait until summer to wear it!

well, first, i suppose i actually have to buy it...

2. WOW. I :love: this bag as well. I have a very big thing for chain handles, you're right, the bag is gorgeous in brown!

3. oooooohhhh! So cute I love it! Looks like it will go with every outfit, everywhere!

4. Yeah Amanda! Its a gorgeous bag and its NOT BROWN!!! Let us know if you cave and pick this little beauty up!!!

5. I didn't like that bag at ALL until I saw it in person. It's really really cute and looks great in the white. Also, I was surprised that it was bigger than it looks in person. Great bag!

6. The white bags the MJ has a really nice shades of white; not too stark, not too yellow.

7. I love it - the perforated pattern reminds me of old leather driving gloves.... very cute.

8. 0o0o thats cute!!!

9. this may just have to be my white summer bag, girls! i love the chain detail, but the silver on this is much more in tune with what i usually wear than the gold on the stam.

10. I really wasn't feeling that whole perforated thing until I saw this one on Jessica Simpson, it's beautiful
    [​IMG]

11. yeah, same here, these bags look a TON better carried than they do in the stock photos

12. I adore it too. I actually saw Nicole Richie carrying it in a vibrant yellow and I LOOOVED it! :P But the white is gorgeous as well.
    ~ Julia

13. Same here; dying for that bag!!

14. It's very very cute! I agree that it looks sooo much better than the stock pictures! I think it's agreat choice! When are you getting it???

15. I've been eyeing it as well, but I thought that it was too small until you pointed out how it looked on the manequin. Darn you...now I really want it! ;)

I like the bigger one too but the shape is so similar to the speedy, and I already have 2 of those, so it seems silly to get another bag that is so similar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice