I cannot decide on which Lindy to get. Please Help!?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which should i buy?

1. Yummy Ardoise!

2. Chic Black!

3. Neither! Buy a Kelly pls..

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ive finally decided i need a Lindy after i seen a lady carrying hers on sunday. I cant get it out of my head. :love: Ive narrowed down to this 2. Please help me choose.

[​IMG]
    30 Swift Ardoise (dark Grey)
    [​IMG]
    35 Black Clemence

2. Adroise - an unusual (an hermes exclusive color? since I have not seen this color in other brands) yet low maintenance color like black.

3. I vote for Ardoise too....:heart: Also, I like the 30 better....:yes:

4. I prefer the 30cm and I think ardoise is more interesting than black. Swift is lighter than clemence and I think perfectly squishy for this bag.

5. Ardoise swift - less bulk.
    Can always have clemence in other bags....
    Swift for lindy is PERRRRRRRfect!!!

6. Swift Ardoise :love:

7. Swift Ardoise. :heart: Because the bag is designed to slouch - i think a smoother and lighter leather will work better.

8. Oops. Double post >_< Sorry

9. I prefer Swift, not a fan of Clemence. The former lends a touch of class to the casualness of the bag. Ardoise is a unique colour, black is boring.

10. I like the ardoise one better!:tup:

11. 35 Black Clemence is divine!

12. 35 Black Clemence is divine!

13. I have a swift ardoise in a Massai. GET THE SWIFT ARDOISE!!! Much cooler color than black,and just as versatile!

14. just saw a swift ardoise lindy at NYC Hermes--TDF!

15. Did you try on the sizes? That would help you make up your mind immediately. There is a huge difference on how they look on the body. They are both lovely although I vote for the 30 swift ardoise.