I cannot believe I bought it

1. Few hours ago I was still asking you if I should get this bag or not - now I bought it!!

I went to the YSL store after work and want to try it out!! It was just perfect for me.. the leather is very smooth and yummy! First I did not want to spend anything but this is also NOT an impulsive shopping as I have been eyeing this bag since March!!

Long store short: my perfect work bag - may I introduce - YSL Niki Medium in Black

IMG_1527536328.105322.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg

Of course my Yuki has to do his inspection
    IMG_1511.jpg

I was not sure between the large and the medium one: just some MODs

IMG_1484.jpg
    9DCCAB1F-30AD-4DE6-A12D-1182CF41B9DB.jpg

This is the large size in grey - I could not decide first on which color but after half hour I went for black
    DBF7250C-4CA3-4F9F-82BD-05FD63EEA8B9.jpg

Thanks for letting me share and sorry for the quality of the pictures! For reference I am 180cm but I don’t know why my legs do look so short

2. Love your Niki! It’s such a great bag and looks very good on you :flowers:

3. Congrats! It is a great everyday bag! :biggrin:

4. Great bag...you will love it!

5. luv luv luv, excellent choice! Enjoy!

6. Thank you so much for these lovely comments! Will start using it on Monday!!!

7. Super exciting! I love this bag since the first day I saw it. So stylish and cool. Make sure you post in the YSL Niki thread too! :smile:

8. I heart my Niki bags! Enjoy!

9. Beautiful! Enjoy!

10. Thank you!!

11. Wow, a great rival to the loulou. I haven't seen this one before...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice