I can only pick one, which one?

Mic

O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I'm leaning towards the last watch because I can get a pair with hubby. What do you think?
javascript:popUp('/store/catalog/productImagesPopup.jhtml?item=prod27410044',600,625,'yes');

hmmmm, I have a fetish for both watches and bags! In this case, given the options above, I'd say to choose the BV! I say nay to these watches! Sorry! However, if you really want to find matching watches (choosing the non solo option), I say you should consider the Longines Classique line in silvertone....very beautiful!

The BV is great! But Teslar watches are nice too. I like the last one, but I'd go with a different band. It may not come with another band, but you can probably get one in a different color to switch...

wickedassin said:
The BV is great! But Teslar watches are nice too. I like the last one, but I'd go with a different band. It may not come with another band, but you can probably get one in a different color to switch...

I'm thinking of getting a few different color gator or lizard bands to go with it if I choose to get this one.

I want to try the Teslar, aside from its claim to shield electromagnetic field, also because it's different from all the boring classic watches I have.

That said, the BV is tempting. ;)

pursemama said:
Ask yourself, which one would I wear/use more?...do I already have a bag/watch similar to this one? Maybe this will help you narrow the choices down.

The thing is, I don't anything like those! The first one is the Prada python and I don't have a whole python bag. I don't have a BV and I don't have Teslar watches. :smile:

I would get a Chanel purse but out of the three I would get a Philip Stein watch.( The only jewelry I care for is an engagement and a wedding ring). I remember watching Oprah and she was raving about it. She gave them away to her audience of course. Madonna also loves this watch and a few other celebrities. It has certain features or something like that.
What color band are you getting? A white band looks beautiful! Let us know what you decide!

Mic said:
The thing is, I don't anything like those! The first one is the Prada python and I don't have a whole python bag. I don't have a BV and I don't have Teslar watches. :smile:

In that case, pick the BV. It's a classic bag for your collection, and I think you'll get more satisfaction out of it.