I can only pick one, which one?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm leaning towards the last watch because I can get a pair with hubby. What do you think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mmm.. I don't know, I'm particularly taken by that gorgeous BV !

3. BV completely!!!! I absolutely love that purse!:love: :love: :love: The watches aren't exactly my style, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick the one with the brown croc band.

4. hmmmm, I have a fetish for both watches and bags! In this case, given the options above, I'd say to choose the BV! I say nay to these watches! Sorry! However, if you really want to find matching watches (choosing the non solo option), I say you should consider the Longines Classique line in silvertone....very beautiful!

5. The BV is great! But Teslar watches are nice too. I like the last one, but I'd go with a different band. It may not come with another band, but you can probably get one in a different color to switch...

6. BV!!! LOVE the color of that bag, i want it for myself! color is fabulous.

7. philip stein all the way!!

8. I'm thinking of getting a few different color gator or lizard bands to go with it if I choose to get this one.

I want to try the Teslar, aside from its claim to shield electromagnetic field, also because it's different from all the boring classic watches I have.

That said, the BV is tempting. ;)

9. Bv!

10. Ask yourself, which one would I wear/use more?...do I already have a bag/watch similar to this one? Maybe this will help you narrow the choices down.

11. The thing is, I don't anything like those! The first one is the Prada python and I don't have a whole python bag. I don't have a BV and I don't have Teslar watches. :smile:

12. I would get a Chanel purse but out of the three I would get a Philip Stein watch.( The only jewelry I care for is an engagement and a wedding ring). I remember watching Oprah and she was raving about it. She gave them away to her audience of course. Madonna also loves this watch and a few other celebrities. It has certain features or something like that.
    What color band are you getting? A white band looks beautiful! Let us know what you decide!

13. In that case, pick the BV. It's a classic bag for your collection, and I think you'll get more satisfaction out of it.

14. If it were me, I'll pick the prada one.....love the python look....very unique

15. BV! It's stunning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice