I can only keep 2 out of 3! help me pick

I have to sign off and get a few winks:sleepy:, it's 1 am in Arizona, but i wanted to thank you for your input! I don't have alot of girlfriends (moved here a few years ago and worked with all men) and the girlsfriends I do have do not appreciate my passion for handbags so thanks for your help, my cyberfriends! I am leaning towards Mahina & Sac Rayeur but I will sleep on it and decide tomorrow! g'nite all!:smooch:

maybe I can satisfy my need for something red with a vernis piece, maybe a pomme cles.....that I can hang on one of my mono bags!

ok, i swear I am going to bed now...see what happens when you log on, we miss sleep, work, eating, etc....hey, a novel idea - the TPF diet! just log on and skip meals and snacks!:idea:

I have to sign off and get a few winks:sleepy:, it's 1 am in Arizona, but i wanted to thank you for your input! I don't have alot of girlfriends (moved here a few years ago and worked with all men) and the girlsfriends I do have do not appreciate my passion for handbags so thanks for your help, my cyberfriends! I am leaning towards Mahina & Sac Rayeur but I will sleep on it and decide tomorrow! g'nite all!:smooch:
Good luck in deciding...whatever you do don't get rid of #3 :graucho: It has that twist on the mono which is so refreshing...not to mention it looks absolutely perfect on you!!!

Good luck in deciding...whatever you do don't get rid of #3 :graucho: It has that twist on the mono which is so refreshing...not to mention it looks absolutely perfect on you!!!
I won't I promise! #3 is a keeper for sure:tup: I used it today already! you know when you cannot keep it in the shopping bag even one day at home, it was meant to be...and I think the Mahina will be making her debut tomorrow! you are very sweet guilty pleasure, thanks!