i can only have one

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. if you had to choose between a brand new mono neo neverfull with fuschia interior or pre loved mono artsy mm which one would you choose.

eventually(i can only hope) i will end up with both. but for right now i can only have one.

2. neverfull!

3. Brand new neo nf..

4. New NF! The fuchsia interior is so pretty :love:

5. thanx for the replies. is it because you dont like pre loved or because you like the neverfull better?

6. I prefer the Artsy as a bag, but I love the neverfull (mine is the original style) It's such a carefree bag. What sort of condition is the Artsy in? If it looks good, I'd go Artsy!

7. Neverfull:smile:

8. +1 :smile:

9. +1!!!

10. I choose neverfull, not just because it is new, I am not an Artsy fan.. Good luck

11. Because i love neverfull. I have lots of other bags, but i love neverfull. I know LOTS of people carry the same bag, but i still love it. :smile:

12. i know what you mean. i love the neverfull too as i already own a DE and have had it for about 4 or 5 years. it was my very first lv bag:P

13. the new nf

14. thanx ladies.
    i was just waiting for an artsy in good condition to pop up. they have been popping up in pretty good condition for not much more than a brand new neo neverfull costs give or take a $200 lol.

15. Yes, I would go with a new neverfull