I can only find the existence of this bag on Farfetch?

Hells69

Jul 4, 2017
Should that be concerning? I googled tons and I couldn't find this bag being sold anywhere else online (not even like Neimen Marcus/Bloomingdales etc saying it's sold out or whatever. Like this is a pretty new collection, right? Shouldn't there be more info/pics of it elsewhere instead of this one website?

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/gucci-hollywood-messenger-bag-item-12604523.aspx

The bag in question..please help someone lol. I want to buy it right now but I want to make sure that this is authentic and what not.

It's fine

Gucci often do exclusives for various stores and also FF has a global reach so you may be able to get models that are not usually sold in your territory. I often use FF for Gucci when the item is not available in Europe or anywhere else.

FF is one of the largest online entity. They own Browns and have partnered Chanel... Please don't worry.

Reactions: highend
Thank you for your reply Papertiger! :smile: I did search the website it self, Farfetch, on here and everyone was saying nothing but good things but I wanted to make sure lol. I guess I just got scared that in the FAQ's of the website it says;

ARE FARFETCH ITEMS AUTHENTIC?
Our offering is expertly curated from the best luxury fashion around the globe and we guarantee all items are authentic. Authenticity cards and serial numbers may not always be included with your item if the designer has not supplied them.

And that worried me, like not having authenticity cards/serial numbers?

Thank you for your reply Papertiger! :smile: I did search the website it self, Farfetch, on here and everyone was saying nothing but good things but I wanted to make sure lol. I guess I just got scared that in the FAQ's of the website it says;

ARE FARFETCH ITEMS AUTHENTIC?
Our offering is expertly curated from the best luxury fashion around the globe and we guarantee all items are authentic. Authenticity cards and serial numbers may not always be included with your item if the designer has not supplied them.

And that worried me, like not having authenticity cards/serial numbers?
I mean there are a couple of items I purchased through the Prada website when it was on sale that didn’t come with an authenticity card. Some people could have taken it out. I contacted them and there’s no way they can reissue it. I honestly wouldn’t worry too much about it. :smile:

Should that be concerning? I googled tons and I couldn't find this bag being sold anywhere else online (not even like Neimen Marcus/Bloomingdales etc saying it's sold out or whatever. Like this is a pretty new collection, right? Shouldn't there be more info/pics of it elsewhere instead of this one website?

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/gucci-hollywood-messenger-bag-item-12604523.aspx

The bag in question..please help someone lol. I want to buy it right now but I want to make sure that this is authentic and what not.
Hi!! I just saw a larger version of this on Saks.com. for $1290.00 US. I remembered your post and pic.