I can not believe I own wine scoop

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
I still can not believe I have it, until I see it :yahoo:
I was reading the old thread about it with some new posts, and a post from September had information about Malleries having one in red. Whenever I see the bag in the pics, especially bubbly red, I get a rush of love for it. Honestly, I love YSL gold hardware on any colour of the bag, silvery looks cold for my taste, but this bag is something special. Seing it still there for 50% of original price, I just decided...and bought. It will come, it takes a while, but here is the photo from the site:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am deeply in love with YSL bubbly leather in any colour, but also found YSL red to be the most gorgeous red (sold my Dior red cannage because it was not my style and the leather can not be compared to this richness)

thanks everyone :hugs:

I can not wait to get it and post photos

I tried to get it from malaries few times but billing address and shipping had to be the same, which is a horror when I buy from another country from official business or someone who does not to report "gift" parcel.....even on old stuff customs are killing...........finally I asked parcel forwarding service (found th idea on Miu Miu forum) and went thorugh all kinds of woodoo to get it. Now it is on its way and I am so happy.

I seriously doubted that it would be my style because of the handle and silver hardware, I prefer shoulder strap, YSL gold hardware etc etc ...but something about this particular bag in this colour hounted me for a long time. All aspects come together so wee, leather, colour, shape...like rare artwork

I am hoping to reveal it as my 4000th post :nuts:

thanks so much everyone, yes, mee too, I am looking forward to making pics when I get it. I have a great lady who forwards parcels to me so that they are not officialy packed for huge customs, and she usually does not comment, just sends me a note when the parcel is sent. \this time she wrote: |your bag is ready for shipping" and she had to add "it is GORGEOUS"...wow, I am thinking, I can not wait to get it. Monday is a holiday in US and here, so few ore days then