I can finally tell you all this!!!

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Months ago, I entered Shop Etc. Magazine's "Handbag of Your Dreams" essay contest...Weeks ago, I found out that I won the essay contest and the handbag of my dreams: a Louis Vuitton Alma in Monogram Canvas!:yahoo: After all of the drooling over your LV bags, I'll finally have one of my own. (My hubby gave me a gift certificate to eluxury.com months ago for our anniversary...:idea: maybe I'll use it to buy a wallet to match the bag!!!)

A few minutes ago, I found out that the bag is on it's way to me. :nuts: :wlae:

I'll post pics when I receive the bag. :angel:

I know it's silly of me to be dancing around a computer :shame: , but I am sooo happy right now!!! :jammin: :roflmfao:

Thank you! *HUGS* You all don't want to wait for the issue to read it? :lol: Not sure which issue it will be.:confused1: Maybe I'll just post the essay when I post pics of the bag.

Oh, and get this...I also found out that Hearst is shutting Shop Etc. Magazine down.:sad:

I wonder if my essay will actually be in an issue? :crybaby: :lol:

Whatever...I'll post the essay when I post the bag pics.:supacool:

Buttery said:
Months ago, I entered Shop Etc. Magazine's "Handbag of Your Dreams" essay contest...Weeks ago, I found out that I won the essay contest and the handbag of my dreams: a Louis Vuitton Alma in Monogram Canvas!:yahoo: After all of the drooling over your LV bags, I'll finally have one of my own. (My hubby gave me a gift certificate to eluxury.com months ago for our anniversary...:idea: maybe I'll use it to buy a wallet to match the bag!!!)

A few minutes ago, I found out that the bag is on it's way to me. :nuts: :wlae:

I'll post pics when I receive the bag. :angel:

I know it's silly of me to be dancing around a computer :shame: , but I am sooo happy right now!!! :jammin: :roflmfao:

Awesome

Last November I won a handbag from a radio station. Unfortunately all the LV's had been picked, but I wound up with a cool Coach bag that has shearling fur on the top. I know how great it feels to get a new handbag for free. Congratulations!