I came, I saw, I left empty handed

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to LV in NYC couple of days ago and I didn't get anything at all. I went to the store in hope that I would go home with something. Somehow nothing really caught my eyes. What's wrong with me?

2. maybe you are taking a break? Dont worry they are new items coming soon!

3. I agree wait until the new items arrive in store:graucho:

4. I don't want anything right now either. What gives???

5. I'm sure this is just a phase......:yes:

6. nothing is wrong with you, it happens to me all the time. like after reading about all the nice bags here, i would head down to the boutiques, after browsing, touching the bags, i'll get second thoughts, and then go home empty handed. it is a good thing coz you won't want to buy anything on an impulse anyways! :P

7. I do that all of the time. I was in Neiman Marcus about a month ago, full on intending to buy anything to strike my fancy, but I left empty handed.

8. Sounds familiar. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood...but the feeling passes very quickly. lol

9. Lol I haven't been in a real big "bag" mood..more or less accessories for me. Sometimes it just takes awhile for something to catch your eye :yes:

10. Wish that would happen to me...or at least my bank account wished that :P

11. Its takes time, I dont think I will have a BV, but I bought it...

12. same as me, its been a while ... like that, i hope 2007 collection will get me back on track :tender: :drinks: merry xmas

13. There is nothing wrong with you. I think many of us do this.

14. I just did the same thing.....nothing I really really "need" right now......I"m sure in the Spring something new will catch your eye!

15. Do you have a fever???