I came, I saw, I left empty handed

breakfast lover

bag whisperer
Nov 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I went to LV in NYC couple of days ago and I didn't get anything at all. I went to the store in hope that I would go home with something. Somehow nothing really caught my eyes. What's wrong with me?

poutine

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
Toronto
nothing is wrong with you, it happens to me all the time. like after reading about all the nice bags here, i would head down to the boutiques, after browsing, touching the bags, i'll get second thoughts, and then go home empty handed. it is a good thing coz you won't want to buy anything on an impulse anyways! :P

The Snorks

Thrift Store Chic
Aug 10, 2006
I do that all of the time. I was in Neiman Marcus about a month ago, full on intending to buy anything to strike my fancy, but I left empty handed.

mariska

Oct 30, 2006
Sounds familiar. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood...but the feeling passes very quickly. lol

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Lol I haven't been in a real big "bag" mood..more or less accessories for me. Sometimes it just takes awhile for something to catch your eye :yes:

fannaticsydney

Le temps devant soi
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
same as me, its been a while ... like that, i hope 2007 collection will get me back on track :tender: :drinks: merry xmas

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I just did the same thing.....nothing I really really "need" right now......I"m sure in the Spring something new will catch your eye!