I came home with my 2nd love of FW07,

Oh LA LA! Wonderful purchase. I don't think many pple got it!! It's different!!!

QUESTION: This is the first time I've seen the Marina PM on the tread, which means my call will come soon! I'm not sure if I would or would not get it..............is it very much the same as the Trevi? It looks about the same here in your pic, just different material. Don't wanna spend so much on something kinda the same!! Advice, pls! Thanks!!!
Seriously running low on funds these days!!!

I'd say the only things similar to the trevi are the handles/strap, pleat in front, everything else is diffeent, e.g. it is very flat and material is fabric, pattern, colour, etc. :smile:

Oh, and I didn't buy it, somehow I don't think it 'fits' me :smile:.

Orodruin-Thank you for your advice! I have a feeling I'll most likely 'pass' on the Marina. But I always get indecisive, and end up taking a look anyways. (Also how I get into trouble). But I've not loving the idea that it's flat, I usually carry alot of stuff! I think I'll be happy w/Trevi for now :yes:

Thanks! Glad to be in the club :smile:
I kinda wonder if your full bequia PDV is heavier/as heavy as your tobago shoe bag.
As it is, I find my mono bequia pdv quite heavy compared to my other bags, so I doubt I could bear it being full bequia leather. Guess I will wait for men's SS08 and see the new sacoche messengers :smile:, sacoche is just sooooo light!

it's not as heavy as the shoe bag but it is a little more than the mono version, I don't go by how heavy or usefull a bag is I just get things because I like them and im staying on a leather bag diet...

Aaaaand back to why I was at the store to begin with: Cruise 08! Sadly/fortunately, I wasn't really in love with the Marina PM.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Its blue, right? It looks beige/khaki to me...what is the REAL colour of this IRL?

BTW, wonderful purchases! I wish I could shop like you...now I'll just live vicariously through you :yes: