I came home with 3 little orange boxes today

1. I became a very happy woman today after a visit to the H store ... 2 items were reserved for me, which have arrived after a little wait. The last one was a surprise purchase by any standard. :P

The 3 little boxes

Image242.jpg

Image243.jpg Image246.jpg Image247.jpg
  2. I'm not used to the new attachment function.

GM Pink Carmencita - bookmark

Image243.jpg

3. Orange Brides De Gala Twilly

Image246.jpg

4. Bracelet Amulettes 26 Mailles (7 SACs) Argent
    - with 7 of Hermes most popular bag charms

Image247.jpg

5. Woohoo!!!! Great purchase! ESPECIALLY the last! I hear they are quite hard to find! Congratulations! Wear them in great health!

6. Congrats on your delicious new goodies!

7. Thank you, Rose & 2703.

I also viewed a 32cm Blue Jean HAC with palladium hardware. But it's in Epsom, so I passed on it. I saw 3 - 4 other names after mine, so I am sure it will be gone by later today or tomorrow!

8. WOO HOO!!!!! What a haul, Mrs!!!!! Love everything but the bracelet especially is so great! Sounds like you had a really fun day......I haven't seen any of these items in my store. No surprises there but I'd sure like to see that bracelet one of these days.....

9. shopmom, I too viewed another bracelet - a very delicate one. It is a silver chain with small little round silver 'coins' and one of the coins is in gold with the word Hermes engraved on it. I couldn't make myself buy 2 bracelets in a day, so I passed on it. It is very charming actually. Something I can see myself giving to my daughter when she is older but hey .... just can't buy 2 bracelets today.

10. Oh, Mrs...I had not seen that great bookmark before now, I like it! And the twilly looks beautiful on your gorgey gold Birkin!

Congrats on the charm bracelet. I feel you'll enjoy it, very much. I didn't know they were hard to find as I purchased one about a year ago and am still thrilled with it. It feels substantial when you first put it on, doesn't it? Then....after a few minutes I forget that it is on my arm.

Other owners of the larger charm bracelets say, in comparison, this one is lighter and easier to wear. I agree and feel you made a perfect choice and will enjoy it, very much. It makes a nice silver statement on the arm but does not overpower at all.

Can you tell I feel you made an excellent choice with this bracelet? ( hey, with ALL 3 orange boxes too!)

11. Oh my my I just adore the purse bracelet! DH and kids bought one for me a few years ago but this one takes the prize! Enjoy all your goodies...

12. Love the bracelet!!! Would you mind measuring? Curious to know how long it is. TIA :flowers:

13. LOOOVE the bracelet! Enjoy it!

14. Nice haul there, MrsS! I would have never thought to put the orange twilly on that color bag, but it works, and wonderfully so!!

15. Love all your goodies , I have that bracelet are there two sizes in that ? Mine is 8 yrs old and a couple of years ago i sent it back for a clean and it came back as new ....:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice