I came across this Tory Burch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and need your opinion, I don't own any Tory Burch items so I don't know the quality of her pieces so your opinions are welcome.
    Do you like?

Attached Files:

2. I can't speak for the quality since I've never seen one in person, but as far as the design goes, I'm actually creeped out by it. I know that's a weird reaction and admittedly I'm a strange chick, but it strongly resembles stitches to me and it's freaking me out. If you're less odd than me, however, I'm sure it's a perfectly lovely little thing.

3. Lol, yeah it kinda resembles stitches now that I look at it.

4. I own a Tory Burch bag in the same color leather as the wallet you're looking at. Her items are of excellent quality. The leather is thick and sturdy, her designs are usually good, and her hardware is hefty and solid. I would definitely buy an item of hers again.

5. I thought the same thing. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad in a different color?

6. It different, I do like the details of the chain.

7. That's good to know, thank you.

8. great color and i don't mind the details.. the TB handbags and shoes i have are of great quality

9. i don't care for it in that tan color, but i would like it better in black

10. The black does nothing for me, not a fan of black leather:biggrin: