I Brought Some Lovely Orange Home With Me From Paris!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A few days ago I came home from a weekend in Paris with dbf. I've been to this lovely city before, but I've never visited the "land of orange". So of course I had to this time :tender: It was dbf's first time so we did a lot, a lot, of walking, but I think that's the best way to see this beautiful city!

..For those of you who don't like long reveals, skip the first few pages. But for those of you who would like to stay, may I treat you to a quick little trip to the city of lights? :smile: I hope you'll enjoy!

I'm sorry for the coming rain, in form of pictures, I hope you don't get bored. I'll answer all the comments when the reveal is over :yes:

2. Welcome to Paris :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The perfect city to just stroll around in..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ..And of course look at some beautiful window displays!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unfortunately these windows can bring out some very tough "I-want-that-so-bad-feelings"..

[​IMG]

5. For all of you foodies out there, we had an amazing dinner at L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon :smile: I can absolutely recommend this place!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. We also did a bit of sightseeing, some things are just a must, especially since it was dbf's first time :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm so happy that I wore comfortable shoes and shoes that I was not afraid to ruin, all that walking started to show during the end of the day.. :lol:

[​IMG]

7. I'll stay for all of the lovely pictures of Paris! :biggrin: I miss Paris so much - I love the architecture of the city, and when I was last there, my favorite thing to do was to simply wander around, especially around the parks, and enjoy the scenery.

Like you, I didn't get any Hermes products last time I was there (too young and ignorant at the time), but when I next go, I plan to immediately remedy that omission!

8. Paris is also the perfect city for some tasty treats [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. The light was just amazing at times, neither me or dbf could put down the camera..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Macarons! Yum, yum.

Cari284, I assume that is you in the pictures? You have a beautiful back silhouette. You must be absolutely gorgeous in person!

Please keep the pictures coming! :biggrin:

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. beautiful pictures! I miss Paris now even I just went there in Jan!!

13. We were so fortunate to get such good weather most of the time during our little trip :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Paris is so beautiful.. Truly stunning pics... The hermes display.. Gorgeous!! Enjoying yours pics and looking forward to the orange reveal!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice